- 25.2V extreme ESC and the largest brushless motor ever offered thrust XO-1 to 60 in 2.3 seconds and over 100mph with optional 3s LiPo batteries
- Includes telemetry sensors, TQi 2.4GHz Radio with Wireless Module, and TSM Stability Management to harness the power without sacrificing fun
- Shaft-driven all wheel drive with reinforced steel-gear differentials, shock-absorbing Cush Drive, and steel splined dual-CV driveshafts
- Machined 6061 aluminum C-hubs, steering knuckles, axle carriers, shock towers, and 17mm hex hubs
- Bold ProGraphix painted bodies aerodynamically styled to provide high-speed stability and downforce
- This is an O.E.M. part
Details: For 25 years Traxxas has pushed the boundaries to find the next level of performance. The XO-1 represents the absolute pinnacle of R/C performance, design, quality, and precision. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds! 0-100 in 4.92 seconds! Top speed over 100mph! Simply put, the XO-1 is the world's fastest Ready-To-Race supercar. To reach 100mph, you need an extreme power system. The XO-1’s proven ESC has been enhanced for higher output on 6S LiPo power with its integrated capacitor bank and proprietary software. The custom Traxxas Big Block brushless motor provides blistering acceleration and true supercar performance with the largest brushless motor ever offered in a Ready-To-Race model. New Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces without loss of control. TSM also makes high speed cornering corrections in the background for you, without unexpected side effects. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter comes equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Download Traxxas Link and the factory-installed telemetry sensors collect and record real-time telemetry data as you drive. Up to nine customizable gauges keep you in tune with the performance of your vehicle. The XO-1 features a robust shaft-driven AWD system with reinforced steel-gear differentials. The aluminum driveshaft connects directly to the gearboxes with no dog bones or drive cups to wobble. Steel-spline axles with dual CV joints engage the wheels’ strong 17mm hex hubs. The Cush Drive absorbs drivetrain shocks with an elastomer damper housed between the spur gear and the drive hub. XO-1's front splitter and canards, smooth under tray, rear diffuser and wing work in harmony to harness airflow and convert it to downforce while minimizing drag—critical to achieving 100+mph speeds.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 13.0 x 7.5 inches