- Create your own custom radio control scaler, starting with proven performance of the SCX10 II chassis
- Features AX10 transmission, AR44 single pieces axles, chassis mounted servo, and all aluminum suspension links
- Top it off with electronics and your choice of body, tires, and wheels (all sold separately) for a custom rig
- Includes: Axial SCX10 II Raw Builders Chassis Kit
- Requires: Radio System (2-3 Channel), Steering Servo, Motor, ESC, 6C NiMH or 2S LiPo Battery, Charger, Tires, Wheels, Body, Charging Bag and Track Equipment
Publisher: Horizon Hobby
Release Date: 22-02-2019
Create your own custom scaler!
Start with your favorite radio control scale trail chassis – the Axial SCX10 II. Top it off with your choice of body, tires, and wheels (all sold separately). Now you've got a custom rig with proven performance and a look that's all yours: the Axial SCX10 II Raw Builder's Kit!
The SCX10 II Builder's Kit lets scale trail enthusiasts aviod the technical hurdles of scratch-building and instead focus their attention on other things, like visually personalizing their rig. It retains the essence of Axial's original SCX10 builders kit and metal frame rail chassis - but adds scale AR44 high pinion axles, a chassis-mounted servo, redesigned transmission, front mounted battery tray, all aluminum suspension links, suspension designed for nearly zero bump steer, and more. It has all of the chassis features of the current SCX10 II platform, without body, wheels, and tires, so you can customize.
- Scale looks on the outside - strong, all-metal Axial gears on the inside!
- Mimics a real transmission with bell housing, oil pan, and 4X4 transfer case
- 56T spur gear and 15T pinion - 32-pitch for durability
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15
- Efficient driveline with improved driveshaft angles to reduce stress on moving parts
- Includes a full set of ball bearings
AR44 Single Piece Axles
- Single piece axle housing for strength
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and scale realism
- Optimized gear ratio (3.75) for reduced torque twist
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance, better driveshaft angles, and increased durability
CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Servo is moved from the top of the axle onto the chassis, just as a full-size truck's steering box is located on the frame
- Enhances scale looks with proper suspension geometry
- Anodized alumin
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 10.7 x 4.6 inches