- For the Traxxas Slash 4x4 and Stampede Front or Rear A-arms
- Tech Notes: Two packages will be needed to complete one truck. The upper hinge pin hole of the rear axle carriers cannot be used due to strengthening designs that reduce the clearance around the rear axle.
- Serious strength and rigidity while the chemical make up of our proprietary blend of nylons provides unmatched durability
- Backed by RPM's world-renowned breakage warranty
- RPM is a proud American manufacturer designing and manufacturing 100% of our molded products right here in the USA!
Publisher: HRP Distribution
- Compatible with the Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4 and Rally 4x4
- Each Arm is 6.5 grams lighter than stock
- One pair of arms included for front or rear of vehicle
Add strenth while reducing weight on your Traxxas Slasy 4x4, Stampede 4x4 or Rally 4x4 with these front or rear A-arms from RPM. RPM tightened the tolerances around the hinge pins, reducing the fore and aft movement of the A-arms at both the inner hinge pin and at the axle carriers by better than 90%. As a bonus, RPM cut 6.5 grams of weight off of each A-arm for a total loss of just under one ounce of weight simply by replacing your stock A-arms with the RPM versions. RPM A-arms carry over their traditional look with 30 degree leading and trailing edges and huge bosses for the shocks and sway bar mounts. RPM A-arms are molded in their trademark blend of incredibly durable nylons and are backed by an industry leading warranty.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.2 x 0.3 inches