- Detailed 340 C.I. Engine with "six pack"
- Skill level 5 - Part count 143
- Built Dimensions: 7.50" X 3" X 2.125"
- Unique hood design. Waterside decal
- Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires
Release Date: 21-06-2019
Details: The competitive pony car Wars took place on and off the track. In order to compete on the track, The companies needed to offer street legal versions with The right equipment. In 1970, the Plymouth brand enlisted the help of Dan Gurney famous all American racers team. The Plymouth AAR Cuda had the right engine and spoilers required to meet the racing rules. The 1970 Plymouth Barracuda was the third generation and had an all new design designated as an e-body. It was offered as both a convertible and hardtop, with a wide variety of engines. While Dan Gurney AAR team did not win the Trans-Am series, They did capture 3 pole positions. Today, the Plymouth AAR Barracuda models are second in popularity only To the HEMI cars.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches