- Enjoy the nostalgia with the revival of this classic plastic model. The boxes feature original paintings by an impressive range of artists.
- Since the early 1950S, Airfix has produced hundreds of fantastic models, across many different categories and the majority of these tools still exist, and using these tools are how the vintage classics are made.
- Many of these models are a little more challenging for today's Modelers, but that's part of this brilliant hobby's fun. With some wonderful "only produced by Airfix" items to come, The excitement really building!
- Painting required: yes, paints need to be purchased separately. The box will include the year that the kit First appeared on the market, plus carry the modern Humbrol color references.
- Skill level: 3. Dimensions of completed kit: 383mm in length. Number of parts: 353.
Release Date: 31-05-2019
Details: Launched on 7th may 1765, HMS Victory gained its Fame by becoming Admiral Nelson's flagship during the battle of Trafalgar in 1805. The victory at this battle ended Napoleon's bid for mastery of the sea, but cost Admiral Nelson his life. She had previously taken part in many Major actions against Spanish and French fleets, and is now the oldest serving royal naval ship still in service, being the flagship of Portsmouth command. After being restored to the same condition and appearance as she was at Trafalgar, she can now be seen in all her glory at her home in Portsmouth by visitors from all over the world.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 10.0 x 2.8 inches