- Blaze new trails and crawl over obstacles with the SCX10 II, topped off with a scale replica of the iconic 2000 Jeep cherokee body.
- It's the latest iteration of the highly acclaimed SCX10 chassis platform, combining durability and adjustability with greater ground clearance.
- With up to 45 degrees of steering radius the SCX10 II Jeep cherokee is exceptionally maneuverable and fun to drive.
- The steel c-channel frame Rail chassis is just one example of this vehicle's superior strength and toughness.
- Enjoy secure, intuitive control with the Tactic TTX300 radio system
Publisher: Horizon Hobby
Release Date: 11-06-2018
Details: axial takes off-roading to another level with the SCX10 II with 2000 Jeep Cherokee body. A full-time four-wheel drive locked drivetrain and dual slipper clutch let you take on the most unforgiving terrain. The speed control and receiver box are sealed, and the steering Servo is water-resistant, so you can defy the elements. Officially licensed by Bf Goodrich, the all-terrain T/a Ko2 tires provide consistent gripping power, and they're mounted on method mesh wheels. The front and rear bumpers and rock sliders are true-to-scale and licensed by jcr off road. Among the molded detail parts on the body are mirrors, door handles, lift gate trim panel and a rear tow hitch.requirements: 6-cell nickel-metal Hydride or 2S lithium-polymer batterycompatible battery charger(4) AA batteries for the transmitterspecifications:length: 22.1 inches (562 mm)Width: 8.9 inches (228 mmHeight: 10.5 inches (268 mm)Wheelbase: 12.3 inches (313 mm)ground clearance: 3.0 inches (77 mm);jeep and related logos, vehicle AX90047 names and trade dress are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license by Axial Inc.; Chrysler Group LLC 2014.
Package Dimensions: 23.9 x 13.2 x 11.5 inches
Languages: English, German, French