- Fast, easy assembly
- Functional flaps and electric retracts
- Spektrum AS3X receiver with optional SAFE Select technology
- Molded panel lines, machine gun details, engine details and more
- Realistic 510th Sq, 405th Fighter Group trim scheme
- Includes snap-on bombs, rocket pods and drop tank
- Durable Z-Foam airframe
- Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos
Needed To Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel DSMX /DSM2 transmitter with adjustable dual rates
- 11.1V 3S 2200-3000mah 30C Li-Po battery and balancing charger
When the P-47 Thunderbolt first arrived in the European theater of World War II, its rotund fuselage quickly earned it the nickname "The Jug". It wasn't long, though, before this became short for "Juggernaut". Built like a 400-mph flying tank, it packed the wallop of eight .50 caliber machine guns and carried enough bombs and rockets to wipe a ground target clean off the map.
This gorgeous 1.2m replica of the Razorback P-47D perfectly captures the power and presence of this one-of-a-kind warbird. And because it comes equipped with an AS3X receiver that features optional SAFE Select technology, pilots of almost any skill level will find it's as much fun to fly as it is to look at.
Functional Flaps and Retractable Landing Gear
Along with its many other scale details, the model comes out of the box with functional flaps and electric retracts that are already installed for you. Details on the landing gear struts and wheels add to the realism.
An Incredible Level of Detail
You will have a tough time finding another RC replica of this iconic warbird that looks as good as this one. The expertly applied trim scheme is that of a P-47 that flew with the 510th Sq., 405th Fighter Group during World War II
Package Dimensions: 50.0 x 13.3 x 11.0 inches