- Exciting twin-motor performance with scale authenticity
- Twin brushless 180-size, 3000Kv outrunner motors
- Stability and precision of AS3X technology
- Proportional 4-channel control with independent servos
- Industry-leading Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology
Release Date: 12-02-2017
Few lightweight, twin-engine civil aircraft compare to the efficiency, comfort and performance offered by the Aero Commander. More importantly, the design series consistently produced an airplane pilots love to fly. No better proof of that fact was the precision aerobatics airshow Robert A. “Bob” Hoover performed in a Commander for decades. The E-flite UMX Aero Commander brings the twin-engine icon to life with bountiful brushless power, aerobatic capabilities and exclusive AS3X technology for an overall flight experience that feels rock-solid enough to double your ultra-micro fun.
Despite the dramatic wing planform and tall vertical fin, this beautiful twin-motor model comes out of the box fully assembled so you can get into the air quickly. The lightweight airframe boasts a carbon-fiber reinforced wing for added durability and performance. Careful attention to the scale outline highlights a detail list that includes panel lines and a vivid three-color trim scheme. The powerful twin-motor power system features a pair of brushless outrunners and three-blade props to deliver that exciting multi-engine sound. The removable wire landing gear includes a steerable nose wheel for outstanding ground handling. Independent linear servos provide the accuracy and performance to enjoy sport aerobatics such as point rolls and big loops with precision while AS3X technology delivers the ultimate in control, even if it's a bit windy.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 4+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
- 450-800mAh 2S LiPo flight battery
- Suitable Charger
What's in the box?
- (1) E-flite UMX Aero Commander BNF Basic
- (2) E-flite Brushless 180-size, 3000Kv Outrunner Motors
- (4) Spektrum 2
Package Dimensions: 26.1 x 26.0 x 7.8 inches