- HOBBY MODEL KIT - Unassembled model packed in a gift envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED - Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers (included) are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- USS MISSOURI - 3 Sheet Model with a challenging difficulty level. Once assembled, dimensions are 12" (L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.25"(H).
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D - Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL - Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all
Details: Referred to as Big Mo, this United States Navy battleship is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan which ended World War II. Big Mo was commissioned in June 1944. In World War II she fought in the battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa and later saw action in the Korean War. Big Mo was decommissioned in 1955 but reactivated and modernized in 1984 as part of the 600-ship Navy plan. In January 1991 provided fire support during Operation Desert Storm
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.3 x 0.7 inches