Brand: Hasegawa Model Kits
- This is the Click image to open expanded view Hasegawa Mitsubishi Colt Galant GTO-MR 1971, 1/24 Scale Historic Car Series 28 Plastic Model Kit/Item # 21128 . This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included. Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up. Skill level 3.
- Contains parts to build one model. Illustrated assembly instructions included.
- Highly detailed plastic model kit. No batteries needed.
- Hobby Kit for Modelers and anyone who loves to have fun!
Publisher: Hasegawa Model Kits
Details: Zero-class fighters are fighters that fought with the rise and fall of the Japanese Navy for five years from the summer of 1955 to the end of the war. The air combat performance was outstanding, and other performances were even better than those of the land fighters of that time.Type 11 is used as a land fighter, so it is not equipped with landing hooks or crucie return measurement devices.In order to make the 21st-class fighter, the 11th-class was equipped with equipment omitted and the wing tips were folded up by 500mm each. About Hasegawa Models The Hasegawa Corporation is a company that manufactures plastic model kits of a variety of vehicles, including model aircraft, model cars, model ships, model armor, model space craft and science fiction kits. Based in Shizuoka, Japan.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.8 x 2.7 inches