- This is the 1:24 Scale Type AG 1910 Paris Taxi Plastic Model Building Kit by ICM, Item No 24030. This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included. Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up. Skill level 3.
- Contains parts to build one model. Illustrated assembly instructions included. No batteries required.
- High-quality kit, simple assembly. Suitable for both experienced designers, and for beginners.
- Hobby Kit for Modelers and anyone who loves to have fun!
Details: ICM 24030 Type AG 1910 Paris Taxi, 1/24 Scale Plastic Model Kit
At ICM, Quality is the first priority! International recognition can only be achieved through adhering to the highest production standards and applying these to all the phases of model production, from molds to marketing.
About the Model Kit
The Renault Taxi de la Marne is an automobile manufactured between 1905 and 1910 by Renault and used as a taxicab. The name Taxi de la Marne was not used until the outbreak of World War I, when the fleet of Paris taxis was requisitioned by the French Army to transport troops from Paris to the First Battle of the Marne in early September 1914.
This ICM figure models set requires paint and glue to complete. This is just one of many great kits from the ICM plastic models range!
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.0 x 2.5 inches