- This kit provides the builder with options to build as a stock or custom car
- Two hood designs including shaker scoop, a choice of stock or large rims with low profile tires, stock or lowered suspension
- Includes chrome plates parts and soft black tires
- Includes waterslide decals and a paint guide
- This model kit requires model glue for construction and paint for finishing - sold separately
Release Date: 01-10-2019
Details: REV4268 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda 2n1 1/25 Scale Plastic Model Kit If you ever see a 1970 HEMI Cuda, take a picture, they are one in a million. Only a few over 600 HEMI Cudas were ever made and they remain one of the rarest and most collectable muscle cars of all time. Adding to their appeal is the massive power of the original HEMI engines. Those V-8 beauties crank out 426 horsepower and make an unmistakable roar as the engines gets up to full power. This kit features two hood designs and stock or custom rims and suspension. Overview- Skill Level: 2- Scale: 1/25- Length: 7-1/2in- Width: 3in- Height: 2-1/8in- Parts: 149 Paint and glue not included.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.6 x 4.4 inches