- New in original factory sealed retail box
- It was the perfect ride to blazon his name down the side of in flaming letters
- For 1957, the New Bel Air model was equipped with a fresh 283ci V-8; Additionally, Bel Air had reached the peak of refined retro elegance
- Their fins and headlamps were stylish and the interior was spacious, comfortable and elegant
- Kit features optional drag version with choice of three engine intakes, plus opening doors, hood and trunk lid
Publisher: MMD Holdings, LLC
Details: Overview: Skill Level 3, Scale: 1/25, Parts: 185. Ed Roth painted this '57 Chevy in a custom paint scheme to help promote his California pin striping shop.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.6 x 4.3 inches