- Give your Traxxas brushless vehicle the power it craves with two 5000 mAh 3-cell 25C 11.1v LiPo batteries and the powerful EZ-Peak Dual 8-amp charger
- They will not fit Rustler (2WD,4WD), Bandit, or Stampede(2WD,4WD)-based vehicles; Pack includes two #2872 11.1V 25C 3-cell LiPo batteries which fit most Traxxas brushless vehicles, 1/10 scale or larger (see full description)
- EZ-Peak Dual charger instantly recognizes all Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Powerful 100-watt output charges all of your Traxxas batteries from 5-8-cell NiMH batteries to 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
- Charger features an easy-to-use interface with charge progress indicator, audible alerts, and integrated cooling fan
Details: "Plug in a pair of Traxxas iD batteries and press Start. Traxxas’ exclusive iD technology does the rest by automatically configuring the charge settings for iD batteries. The EZ-Peak Dual charges two batteries simultaneously at up to 50 watts (4 amps) each, or switch to High-Output mode to charge a single battery at the maximum 100 watt (8 amp) output. The EZ-Peak Dual puts out a full 100 watts of power that equates to 8-amps of charging horsepower. Traxxas iD LiPOs (4000mAh or higher) charge nearly 2x faster in High Output Mode. The EZ-Peak Dual isn’t just for iD LiPOs; the Multi-Chemistry nature of the charger means LiPOs and NiMHs can be charged at the same time. Advanced Mode opens the door for backwards compatibility. Traxxas iD-Equipped LiPo batteries provide the punch and power needed for your brushless vehicles to reach maximum speed. The balance leads are integrated into the connector eliminating separate balance wires and connectors. The Traxxas High-Current Connector allows current to flow freely with virtually zero voltage loss due to resistance. Large, textured surfaces provide good grip and the reverse-polarity protection makes them virtually impossible to plug in backwards. Beefy, gold-plated copper terminals with large, spring-loaded contact areas ensure a perfect connection every time. Traxxas Power Cell LiPo packs use a unique construction that results in a firm, rugged, and compact pack that does not require a hard case. This gives them greater capacity and allows the user to monitor the condition of the battery. Unlike a hard-cased pack, if a Power Cell LiPo ""puffs"" or softens due to damage or abuse, the user can easily see the change in the pack. Power Cell LiPo packs feature low resistance 12-gauge Maxx Cable wire, soldered directly to the LiPo cells to minimize resistance. Traxxas 2872 LiPo batteries are only compatible with brushless vehicles; 1:10 scale or larger. They will not fit Rustler, Bandit, or Stampede-based vehicles."
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.5 x 4.4 inches