- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor and XL-5 ESC provide speeds up to 30 mph; waterproof electronics for all-weather driving in water, mud and snow
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology and 4-amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- Metal gear Magnum 272 transmission with Torque-Control slipper clutch and hardened steel gears in the differential
- Officially licensed Ford Raptor body features an injection molded grill, integrated bumper, side mirrors and tailgate for scale realism
Release Date: 02-04-2018
Details: The new F-150 SVT Raptor is an off-road powerhouse that can go from the dealership to the desert as quickly as you can drive it off the lot. The Raptor's 3.5L twin-turbo V6 pumps out 450 horses to shred any terrain. Massive tires grip the earth as the Raptor's competition-bred Fox Racing shocks absorb off-road abuse. The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is now available as a high-performance Ready-To-Race replica from Traxxas. Based on the award-winning Traxxas Slash, the Raptor's replica body features an injection molded grill, integrated front bumper, side mirrors and tailgate for scale realism. The Traxxas Raptor features waterproof electronics for all-weather off-road adventure, and rugged independent suspension with long-travel oil-filled shocks. The XL-5 ESC harnesses the power of the mighty Titan 12T motor with its integrated cooling fan. Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode cuts power in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for new drivers. High-strength materials assure your Raptor model is "Built Ford Tough" for exciting R/C performance. Raptor's chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The officially-licensed BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires provide versatile grip off-road and on asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up. The TQ 2.4GHz radio system's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage. The Raptor includes a 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery pack and a 4-amp 12-volt DC fast charger to minimize down time. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time.
Package Dimensions: 26.2 x 12.0 x 9.3 inches